Regardless of category, all applicants must be a permanent resident within the Southern Interior region of British Columbia. To enter, all applicants will be required to provide:
- An essay demonstrating interest and involvement in the Construction Industry
- A letter of reference from a current employer or instructor. Individuals applying for the Employee Award must submit a letter of reference from a current SICA member
The content of your essay and/or video should aim to address the following questions:
- Why did you choose to pursue a career in construction?
- How will you use your studies to better our region?
- What are the barriers facing students wishing to pursue a career in construction?
- Where do you see the construction industry in 10 years?